Pediatrics West offers COVID and Flu vaccines through both individual appointments and at vaccine clinics.
Very Important! If anyone in your household has ill symptoms the day of your scheduled vaccine appointment, please DO NOT come into our office. Please call and reschedule for another time.
All patients and families will be screened for Covid-19 prior to their appointment. To ensure the health and safety of our patients and our staff, there will be NO Walk Ins allowed.
Pediatrics West will only be offering the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine presentation for all age groups for the 2023/2024 season.
Before Your Appointment: Please print and sign the COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form and bring with you to your appointment.
Flu Clinic Schedule
You may schedule a flu vaccination appointment or attend one of our flu clinics by calling our office or scheduling on MyChart.
Before Your Appointment: Please print and sign the Flu Vaccination Consent Form and bring with you to your appointment.
We will offer parents the flu vaccine at $40.00 each, but we are unable to bill to parents’ insurance since we are not your medical provider. As a parent, you can submit your flu shot to your insurance company and they will reimburse you about $16.86.
Please Read Before Your Vaccine Appointment
For your vaccine appointment, we ask that you please adhere to the following:
- To maintain safe social distancing guidelines, please on-time for your appointment.
- Everyone 2 years of age and older, entering our building must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose.
- If You, the Patient, or anyone in your household is SICK, please DO NOT come into our office. Call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- NO Walk ins will be allowed.
- here will be no Sick/Well Child Visits conducted during our Oct 3, Nov 14, Dec 12 clinics.
We look forward to seeing you as we continue to keep your children and family’s health and wellbeing at heart.
Doctor’s Blog: Your resource for answers and education
We know parents sometimes turn to the Internet for answers. We hope you’ll find our blog a helpful resource for every step of your child’s journey.